Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Dance Is Life

reallly though. that's all that's been in my mind lately. HiFi, SIO, *TG, workshop, *groove, Fullout.... its taking over!!! hahha if im not dancing or making some sort of choreo, im in school....and if i am in school my mind is wandering off to something dance related hahahah geeezzz! its ok though, dancing is healthy for me. it keeps me occupied and allows me to be creative =].

the other half of my life, or whatevers left atfer dance, is equally busy. school is a bitchass as always but i did get an essay back with one of the few good grades in the class! hey now! ummm i got a job at polo =] polo tees and khakis alllll day hah. theres also a couple parties going on that im involved in, lexi is having a little debut thangg. im one of her candles/decorations provider/entertainment. exciting! and alsoooo one of my bestfriends since wayyyy back is prego and our other friend and i are planning her babyshower. and amazingly these parties are on the same day -__- fml. hah

well anyways, here are flyers for shitts thats coming up:









go to all of these! =]