Friday, July 31, 2009

RiseInPower

There's just so much I want to tell you
but there's nothing I can say
I wish fate would have kept you
away from where you lay
I've never seen so much potential
we were both so young in age
all that's left to see is
what you left upon a page
the colors flow so magnificent
it's like you did it yesterday
why does it have to be like this
why couldn't you just stay
why can't you just be here now
there's so many things you could have done
why can't you just be here now
I need a shoulder to lean upon
I want to hug you and
I want to touch your hand
I want you to give me answers
to things i cannot understand
I want you to be with me
and our older brother
I want you to teach me how to
deal with our mother
I want you to meet him
and tell him he never should have left
I just want to see you
at your worst or at your best
I just want to see you
hugging me you seemed so tall
I just want to see you
not a grave stone horribly small

RIP to all those loved and lost
We know we will see you again

07.31.96