Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Feb.

wake up from my dreaming and think hard on its meaning
everyday its seaming like something im believing
while i know its just the bad in me bringing out the mad in me
its so sad to see me act so fuckin fragilely
maybe the vauge images and short stories are whats real
the life i live is fake, down to everything i feel
but how can you live two lives and not even know?
how can you survive everyday and still have no where to go?
is my mind showing what my heart is shouting
do i take action or sit still doubting
tick tick theres the clock tick tick and there it goes
hand on my forehead as i stare upward at my toes
reachin for answers as i reach for the sheets
slip myself back into the warmth i always meet
tomorrow i'll wake up just the same as today
mind at highspeed, eyes lookin every which way
fuck it, im over it, to hell with trying to understand
time for the show, and im the biggest fan



poem for Feb. again, not everything i feel, just where i am right now.
and like the poem said, im off to bed, so peace out lurks.