Sunday, February 22, 2009

What The Fuck Is New?!

more like "what the fuck isnt new?!" ive been laggin so hard core on this blogging bullshit haha
many many thanngs have been going on, myyy lantaaaa! so i'll just shortly cover all of it...

School: like really csn? i fucking hate you.... you take all my money for books and class, give me suck ass teachers, and hella assignments. i really hate you.... the other day in class i actually shaved my steps back in tho haha at least i find something to do. Oh and i def play Pusoy Dos with Danta in psych.

HiFi: like really hifi? i fucking love you.... hahaha no but really. i really do. we just had auditions so we picked up a few new mamas and im really happy with who we got. i see potential in all of them, and i hope that they can learn to love hifi as much as the rest of us do. we had one rehearsal since we got them and it was pretty sweet dude..... daff gave us an assignment the week before to write why we dance and then we had to share at rehearsal. so instead of writing mine like a normal person i made a fuckin poem hahha i felt like a gay, but i hope the girls liked it. i think they did...maybe.....just a little ;D haha and yea, now i had to send that to the hifi myspace so daff can put me on blast -___- hahah jk, im honored =]]] ohhh and we also had a little performance last night at my nigga Allie's debut. it was funn like always, gotta love showtime=]

Work: i really dont have anything legit for this section...yet! haha im currently trying to find a jobbbb. the last thing i went to was an open call for american apperal. ok so that was thursday night and ive been just waiting and waiting for them to call me back, so then yesterday they called and asked if i could go to premium outlets right away for an hour to talk to some ppl or some shit. and i fucking had to tell them i couldnt make it ='[[[[[[ i was right in the middle of getting ready for the debut and i had to miss it. but i told the lady my situation and said i could do it today and she sounded like it would be ok. HOPEFULLY she gets back at me. freallllll im so down to work over there, cross ur fingers =/

Home: as of lately, i dont really have one of those hahaha i left my moms house and am now just wandering around vegas. naw im kidding, i have a place to sleep, no worries! so now im just out here making my way and trying to make a living. no matter what my situation is i just know that im going to be fine. as long as you think positive and stay determined you'll be successful. thats what i believe anyway. its going to be hard and i know it might get stressful at times, but thats fine with me bkus i have faith in myself and know that everything works out in the end. im happy where i am now and believe that theres no where for me to go but up =]

so thats whats going on with me, i was in need of an update hella bad!
kayyy well im off to do laundry now, then chillin till hifi tonight!! yay!! =]